Friday, March 22, 2013

Hidden Acres

One of the benefits of going to Hidden Acres is that we can go during the week when NO ONE ELSE is there!  That is so nice for our family… we can just be a family and have our own schedules!  We visited the pool several times; our kids are little fish!  We are spoiled because we never once had to share the pool with other campers… we were loud and swam all over the pool!   Here are some of the pictures that Danny took while I was back at the cabin during Caleb’s nap!  (BTW… it was glorious to be back at the cabin – no laundry, no dishes, no cleaning, no chores at all, just my Bible, another book and a warm blanket to keep me company!!! Oh, I did take a little nap…how could I NOT!)

DSC_0675

DSC_0677

DSC_0678

DSC_0682

DSC_0684

Siah now has Grace’s floatie since she doesn’t need it any more! 

DSC_0686

DSC_0691

Grace needed a picture of doing flips under the water!

DSC_0694

DSC_0696

DSC_0697DSC_0698

DSC_0701

In the hot tub… we are so spoiled!

DSC_0703

Yes, we WILL be going back to Hidden Acres.  I would like to visit in the summer to do outdoor activities… maybe this summer?  It is a great tradition that we WILL carry on!

1 comment:

  1. welcome back from your week long hiatus :) i'm sure you'll give me trouble the next time i take a break too. lol.

    ReplyDelete