Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What is he wearing?

I used to think that my kids would always be dressed in the cutest clothes possible with their hair neatly combed!  YEAH RIGHT!  There are days I am glad that they have clothes on, much less ones that match.  Hannah is known for having a crazy looking outfit, but I really don't care unless we are going out on some errands.  She is learning how to match, but she really doesn't care!  :)  Some days she will put on a long sleeved shirt in the summer or a turtle neck... oh, Hannah!

Now Josiah... oh, Josiah!  He LOVES wearing shoes.  He tries on every one's shoes and wears them all over  the house.  He leaves them in various places -- like the bathroom -- and we have to collect them if there is a certain shoe that we would like to wear.  If you can't find a high heel, flip flop, or slipper you can be sure that Josiah had something to do with it!  You have been warned... if you enter this house, he WILL try on your shoes!!  :)

His favorites right now are a pair of Hannah's pink snow boots...at least they are light pink and not a florescent!  He would wear them all day long if I let him.  He wants them as soon as he gets up and I have to pry them off of him when I change his diaper!  Why would he love hot snow boots in 90* weather?  His feet are all sweaty and stinky, but he loves them!  What a crazy kiddo!

When I was getting the girls' videos yesterday, he wanted one too.  He didn't have a verse to share with you, but I did get a video of him in those boots... HYSTERICAL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment