Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bubble Blast

I have found many, many ideas on Pinterest.  I have pinned them to my board to try at a later date, but I think that most of them will just be pinned there FOREVER!  Oh, well!  They are still good ideas.  I have a section on my board with ideas that I can pull out and try when I am in need of something to do with the kids… things that don’t take a lot of time to pull together and have ingredients that I usually carry around the house. 

Yesterday was one of those times.  I just needed to do something WITH the kids.  Something that wasn’t too complicated or messy but really fun. Something that each of them could do.  I remembered my Pinterest page and a crazy idea with bubbles….water bottles, socks, rubber bands, dish soap, water, a bowl, and scissors!  It seemed easy enough so we gave it a try and it was SO MUCH FUN!

DSC_0467DSC_0468

DSC_0469

DSC_0472

DSC_0473DSC_0471

DSC_0476DSC_0475

DSC_0477DSC_0474

DSC_0478

No comments:

Post a Comment