Saturday, August 6, 2011

“You be Princess and I be Beauty”

Yesterday at a Yard Sale, I picked up these two Princess dress up costumes… the girls are in love.  They wanted their pictures taken and then they skipped, hopped, danced, and ran all over the house in their dresses.  Then they stopped and switched.  That is when Hannah proclaimed, “You be Princess and I be Beauty!”  They switched dresses with a little of my help and then they were off again to run around the house before playing with dinosaurs and cars while pretending to be princesses.  I think they may need a little training about what princesses do, but for now I like that my little princesses like to run, play and climb – typical boy OR girl activities!   If I had really girly girls I wouldn’t know what to do!!!!  I just LOVE these little princesses the way they are!


           

No comments:

Post a Comment