Saturday, December 11, 2010

Days nine and ten

Day Nine:  I bought some wooden ornaments at Michael's and let the girls color with markers all over them!  It is amazing how messy markers can be with a 20 month old.  I turn my head for a second and she has it ALL OVER HER MOUTH!  I turn my head again and she has it ALL OVER HER HANDS!  Hannah had a blast, though.  They both loved the coloring part and now they are able to play with them by taking them on and off of the tree when they want to.  It has kept Hannah from trying to take ALL the ornaments off the tree!



Day Ten:  We opened a present again -- this time it was a 100 piece Christmas puzzle to put together as a family... Josiah and Hannah were not very helpful, but it was fun to put it together!  No pictures... sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment