Sunday, December 12, 2010

2 months old

Our baby boy is now 2 months old!  Wow!  Where has the time gone!

He is an adorable baby -- very happy and we are really starting to get to know what he likes and doesn't like and what each of his cries mean.  He has also slept through the night for two nights in a row.... I am hoping that this will continue.  Because I am a "Baby-Wise" mom, I was a little worried this week when he turned 8 weeks and was NOT sleeping through the night.  The girls had... and the book says that he should by this age. BUT I kept reminding myself that these 2 months were not the typical first two months with the girls -- we took a trip to PA (16 hours each way in the car) -- that would mess with a perfect schedule, he was sick twice -- throwing up one time and a cough the other time.

Anyway... I was VERY pleased when he decided on Friday night to sleep from 10:30-7:30!  YIPPEE!!!

Here are the pictures that I took yesterday... OUR 2 MONTH OLD BABY BOY




1 comment:

  1. I think he looks SO much like Dan - which is a very good thing - but also a touch of Hannah - probably the mischief in his eyes! Precious!

    ReplyDelete