Thursday, January 7, 2010

My gift

By the way, for my birthday and Christmas, Danny got my a new camera! I JUST LOVE IT! It was something really special that we decided to do and it was lllloooooonnnnnngggg overdue. It is so hard to capture the moments that happen with the girls on our old digital camera. I know that I missed too many moments because of our camera speed. I am thrilled to have this nice new one. It is a Nikon 3000 with two lenses and it takes GREAT pictures. I have noticed a tremendous difference. I can even tell with the few pictures that I just uploaded to this blog. Now I will hopefully have nice pictures like my sisters-in-law...no, I need to get there help if I want to get to that level! Maybe a lesson or two, girls?

THANK YOU, DANNY, for this great camera!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment