Thursday, January 7, 2010

Crayola Factory

When we left VA on Tuesday we headed to Easton, PA, where we spent the night. We got up on Wednesday morning, ate breakfast, gave Hannah a quick nap, and drove over to the Crayola Factory. Ever since I started LBC and drove by the signs for it on my way to and from NH, I have wanted to stop and go in the Factory. WE FINALLY DID!! I KNOW that I was more excited than the rest of the gang. I have to admit, there is nothing like Crayola markers and crayons! I will not buy anything but them!

Basically, there were exhibits after exhibits showcasing the Crayola products: from painting to sidewalk chalk to melted crayons to model magic to markers, etc. It was a blast. Grace loved creating so many projects. They even had a drying machine so you could take home your creations without having to wait for them to air dry!
It was a blast...we spent over two hours between there and the water exhibit that they had upstairs. We would definitely recommend it for any kids who like crafts.
Then we loaded the girls in the car and headed for home... it was a long ride... not distance-wise, we just wanted to be there! We hit a little traffic, but we were relieved when we pulled into the driveway... we had a great trip with many miles and many more memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment