Friday, November 20, 2009

MOPS Crafts

Our monthly MOPS meeting was Wednesday. I love seeing the ladies at MOPS and getting to spend a whole 2 hours with other ladies. The time in the Word is great as we learn how to be better moms and wives. This month we learned about how to make our homes an honoring place for our husbands. We shared ideas of how to honor them and give them the place that they deserve in our homes. One of the areas that I am going to work on is making sure that the house is picked up more when he arrives. I know approximately when he is going to be home, so having a clean up time in the late afternoon will honor him so he doesn't need to feel the stress of the toys everywhere (even though they will just get taken out again when he plays with the girls!).

I was in charge of the crafts for the month, so the steering team asked me to make TP Pumpkins and fall luminaries. I had a large budget, but because of the generosity of my Nana, I came in WAY under! She gave me fabric and ALL of the canning jars for the luminaries! YEAH! I love that! Here are the pictures of what we made:


No comments:

Post a Comment