Thursday, September 19, 2013

Where have we been?

I am so sorry for this little vacation from my blogging world, but I have not taken a little vacation. I have been QUITE busy in my homeschool world…. and by QUITE, I mean VERY, EXTREMELY, and HAPPILY!  We have started our new school year with a great first day and many hopes and dreams for this year! 

Grace is now in first grade.  She reads like a champion and loves all of the work that we are doing.  She loves school and especially loves the idea of writing in cursive.. how grown up!

DSC_0333DSC_0335

Hannah is now in preschool and is excited for each thing book that we have.  She is anxious to learn new things and be JUST LIKE HER BIG SISTER!  She is starting to read signs and identify words all over the place.  She wants to read and enjoys telling stories as she looks at books.  She may not be reading the exact words, but she is close!

DSC_0344

DSC_0346

Josiah is in Pre-preschool!  I have planned many activities for him to do throughout the days that we have school and I am excited to see how he does with all of this… I know it is going to be hard to keep him busy!  He loves to sing and will love to participate in Bible time, pledges, song time, and many activities that I have planned for him and the girls!

DSC_0350

DSC_0351

I am thankful that Caleb is still taking a morning nap.  We will have about 2 hours of uninterrupted time to work on things with the big kids before Caleb is up and ready to participate.  He is really into balls – he asks to play throw and catch ALL THE TIME!

DSC_0356

DSC_0364

DSC_0365

DSC_0368

DSC_0371

DSC_0375

Our prayer this year is that our children will grow in their knowledge and love of our Lord as we discover more about Him and His Creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment