Tuesday, May 28, 2013

SUPER quick…

Have you ever tried to take pictures of a SUPER QUICK one year old?  It is almost impossible!  I have more and more respect for my sisters-in-law for all they as photographers after trying to get a few good pictures of my kids.  MY one year old is at the stage that he will NOT sit still, he will NOT look at the camera, and he will NOT smile… UNLESS…. I am being incredibly goofy, the other kids are not around and I have a little something to keep his attention!  I have thought about tying him down, but I am not sure if that would help create a happy baby!  I would love to bribe him, but he doesn’t understand that yet!  Well, these pictures (taken over a few days) are the best I can do for this time in our lives.  Here he is… our SUPER QUICK one year old… Caleb Andrew! 

DSC_0398

DSC_0399

DSC_0400

DSC_0496

DSC_0498DSC_0506

DSC_0515DSC_0514

DSC_0502

1 comment: