Saturday, November 26, 2011

There IS more to my life…

Some of you may think that my life is CONSUMED with my children – since 99% of my posts are about them!  I DO love them, but there IS more to my life – cooking, cleaning, crafting, picture taking, serving at church, couponing, MOPS, etc! 

Danny and I love eating soup on cold days and we LOVE eating bread bowls, too!  We have a great recipe that makes yummy bowls, so I made them this week with chicken corn chowder inside… what a delicious dinner!!!  I even made a few extra so we could freeze them for next time!  Can’t wait!

Don’t drool all over my pictures, please!

DSC_0921

DSC_0922

2 comments:

  1. Please send me the recipe for the bread bowls and the chicken corn chowder! That looks amazing! Neil and I are soup lovers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't going to share the recipe? That's mean!! :0)

    ReplyDelete