Friday, March 26, 2010

Couponing is a delight!!!!

Well, I just had to take a break from reliving the adventure in getting here to Iowa by writing to you about my couponing! I love to coupon! I know that sounds crazy... but I really do enjoy it. I love getting things on sale and then using a coupon on top of that! It is just a trill.

I have three things to share:
1. I went to a new grocery store today. The ladies in my neighborhood told me that I have to try Fareway so I did. I was amazed at the great deals that I could get. They had Betty Crocker cake mixes and frosting on sale for 78 cents (plus add those coupons), flour on sale for 77 cents, and Kelloggs cereals 50% off! YEAH! I got some amazing deals... I love getting cereal for a dollar a box! (Danny thinks we have too much in the pantry, but he likes me saving money!)

2. Last night we got a printer. I have been without one, so not having one to print all of the great coupons that I have been seeing has been tough! I printed several this morning before I went to the store. I told Danny that I am going to keep track of all of the coupons that I use starting now to see how long it takes me to make up for the printer that we bought. I am sure that it will not be long... I saved about $8 just today at the store!

3. My awesome mother just sent me a HUGE envelope FULL of coupons! I was delighted! Even though I really wanted to take a nap, I just couldn't until I had those coupons sorted! Thanks mom! You made my day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment