Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Well… we all have pet peeves, right? I am sure that some of you hate to hear someone crack their fingernails while others of you are annoyed by slow drivers or incompetent news people. My newest pet peeve? Facebook friends who use their status to complain about their life! I just don’t understand why some feel the need to use their status to tell about all of the terrible things that happened in the day or how tired they are or how misbehaved their children are! I guess I just don’t understand because I am truly blessed with a wonderful family, and I thank God for them every day. That doesn’t mean that I don’t have my struggles, but I don’t need to tell all of Facebook so I can have sympathy from them. Let’s practice what the Word of God teaches: “Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” (Romans 12:12) Facebook world… please stop complaining about our lives of affluence and be thankful! God has truly blessed us... let's name them one by one!

No comments:

Post a Comment