Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So... I have been very busy since my last post. My mom came to visit from Florida. We had a great time. We didn't have any big plans; we just wanted to visit and watch my girls. Here is Hannah playing in her PJs. She really, really wanted to crawl for Nanna, but she didn't quite do it for her!
On Saturday, Great Gramps and Nanna came from Maine to visit and spend the night. We always love visiting with them. They brought potatoes and carrots from their garden to add to Sunday's lunch. Mom and I spoiled Gramps with homemade apple pie and lasagna for dinner! YUMMY! We were so glad that Adam brought his whole family over as well! We never get enough of them! Hannah and Uncle Adam have a special bond... we don't know if it is because they both love Cherrios or what!

On Sunday, we had Hannah's dedication -- or Danny and I were dedicated. We pledged to raise Hannah according to God's Word and try to be an example to her spiritually. It was great having some family there for the special occasion. We had just thought it was going to be our immediate family. Grace loved being on stage! :) (I got their matching dresses at Target for $4.50 each!!!)

It was a fun weekend -- too short, though. We will get to see Great Gramps, Great Nanna, and Nana when we go to VA for Christmas. That is TOO FAR AWAY! I have started playing Christmas music in the car to help the time go by faster!
WE LOVE YOU, NANA!

No comments:

Post a Comment