Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Wild Kingdom around here!

Sitting on the couch yesterday, I took a quick look out our front window and was amazed by what I saw:  2 does and 2 fawns!  I had to do a double take!!!! It was great… the kids loved watching them and, of course, I had to run for my camera to get a few pictures!  These deer were just right across the street from us in our neighbor’s yard hanging out!  HOW COOL!  We have such a WILD KINGDOM around here, even though we supposedly live in the city!!

This is actually the only picture that has all four… can you see all of them? 

DSC_0992

DSC_0993

DSC_0994

DSC_0995

DSC_0997

2 comments:

  1. awesome! good thing grampa wasn't around ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how you will get Grampa and Uncle Val to visit you guys! I am sending Valmore your blog address! love ya, nanna

    ReplyDelete