Tuesday, January 22, 2013

8 Months and growing….

I took these ADORABLE pictures of our little Buster this morning!  He is now eight months old (as of last Friday)… and growing and growing!  He now has two teeth – both are on the bottom.   He loves to crawl everywhere… especially to the stairs.  And yes, he is climbing those like a champion.  He even pulls himself up to stand on toys, tables, the couch, the baby gates, etc.  He is a GREAT eater and really loves to eat all of the baby food that I make for him.  He eats peas, green beans, carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, pears, peaches, apples, and bananas as well as rice cereal and oatmeal.  BUT… he has now learned how to blow raspberries when I feed him…which he and the other kids think is REALLY funny (even though I tell them it isn’t!!!)  He is a cute little man and we love him dearly! 

DSC_1032

DSC_1034

This next one is my FAVORITE!!

DSC_1036

DSC_0001DSC_0002

Ok… Rachelle and Bethany… do you think that he looks a little like Riley and Brayden?  I think he has the same shape of his face.. it must be a Chase thing!  Let me know what you think…

1 comment:

  1. Caleb's pictures are absolutely adorable! I particularly like the drool! A Chase trait perhaps! He is so bright-eyed and mischevious looking - must be a Lightner trait! : ) Nanna loves you Ca-bub!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete