Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Newest Love!

Two weeks ago I went to the dentist… that is NOT my newest love!  BUT… while I was there I got to read a few magazines since they were running behind schedule!  I actually didn’t mind their tardiness because I was really interested in reading a Better Homes and Gardens Magazine.  One of them had an idea that has now become my newest love….

They suggested putting all of your children’s socks in a lingerie bag as they get dirty and then zipping it closed before putting the whole bag in the washer.  It works like a charm!  There is no sorting and no finding a lost sock in a pillow case!  I can see myself really using this… it would be really helpful for those families with many kids – they each have their own bag so you don’t have to figure out if this sock is Peter’s or Paul’s.

The bag only costs around a dollar which is totally worth it.  I just have to train my girls to put their socks in there and not in the hamper.   

Try it… it will be your newest love as well!

                 DSC_0074DSC_0075

1 comment:

  1. This idea is genius! I am so doing this! Thanks for passing this along!

    ReplyDelete