Saturday, April 17, 2010

Posing Princess

It has taken a LONG time, but my little girl FINALLY likes to be in front of the camera! She will smile on cue and loves to pose.... boy, have we come a long way. I remember the early days when she would just lay on the bed and I would take pictures of her -- barely moving a all. Then we went through the stage where we had to prop her up to sit.... that was short-lived because as soon as she started to sit she was moving everywhere! She loved to look at everything except the camera.

This journey HAS developed good pictures, but now we don't have the frustration of getting a good shot every time... she can now pose like a model which makes her mother happy (not the model part but the fact that she will look and smile now). If we could just get Hannah to cooperate now....


2 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures. I still struggle with my Grace. Some days I am happy just to get her looking at the camera. It's like pulling teeth to get a good smile!

    ReplyDelete